- All items being returned must be received at our location within 30 days to initiate a credit process.
- All products being returned must be in "purchase" condition and be packaged in the original sleeves.
- Customers will receive a credit less 30% re-stocking fee upon inspection & approval of returned items.
- All Non-Stock or Custom Tooling are final sale and not returnable.
- Shipping, and/or Insurance, Brokerage Costs are the Purchasers responsibility on Returned Items.
- All Shipments valued at Net $500 or more will be shipped at Sharp-Rite's expense via UPS Ground.
- All Shipments other than UPS Ground will be the responsibility of the purchaser.